Blog it , but keep it short

Blog if you may, but keep it short.



I blog, you blog we all blog. I blog for a different reason I don't sell anything.

“Yes that’s true, very true, someday it’s like a river that burst at its banks, and then some days it is like I am frog in a dry well.” the words are but a trickle, a blog is a blog, and not a novel. So keep it short.
“It is okay.”  If you don’t understand my blog, some of my thoughts will tickle you as time goes by, but I am always thankful to those who stop by. Sometimes I wonder, what people are thinking when they read my blog, is Doug blogging from an outpatient psych clinic for the down and out.
So dear, brethren saddle up and buckle up for what’s its worth, keep an open mind for a ride in the world of fiction. Where the fantasy is a jealous maiden, she does not share, she lays down and bears itself in deserts blinding light, is it a hallucination or a peek into the next world, as you know,” Fiction is a lonely rider and the horse is a filly.”
Keep blogging
GOD BLESS YOU
May all be well with you.
DMD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sarasota FL

My Earthy Shadow.

Hope Of Mankind.