How was your summer

How was your summer?

My summer was like a long never-ending walk thru the desert of
endless, useless repetitive motions. Thanksgiving, 4thof July had no
meaning but left me staring at my shadow in an empty room with
 no life, and memories with no emotions just waiting for another day.
 I hear laughter, jubilation, and sounds of joy on the other side of
 my door, but it’s quite like a cemetery on the inside of my door. Let
 the children play and be happy and the community rejoices its
 repose, as I slowly wither away from myself, my family, my people,
 and my nation that is far away. My loneliness envelopes me like 
 a whirling dervish in a trance.
This was the devil's anvil, all retreats are cut off, and this was my
 winter in the summer of my life. So drink sparingly from the chalice
 of life as the journey is long and arduous, make all thy decision
early and wisely.
God Bless You
May all be well with you?
DMD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sarasota FL

My Earthy Shadow.

Hope Of Mankind.