Love lost

Love Lost, in the last town before the forest.

As I sat next to man's closest family member on earth the monkey, we both had the same idea, and without encroaching each other’s space we both sit in a cool mountain spring pool, and contemplated. This town was getting up, and preparing for the challenges of the day. Temple bells harkened the arrival of the new day, the street sweepers swept, the shopkeepers hawked their wares, and the housewife’s stroked the fires for the family breakfast. The holy men chanted and meditate that the day may go well.
In the distant a very friendly volcano, growled and murmured as it has done for a millennium and thought it was the mouth piece for mother earth. The clouds travelled ever so slowly as they kissed the rim of the crater, and headed east by southeast, they harkened the coming of something wet, yes very wet, it was the coming of the monsoon season.
I looked, for love, but only found regrets, and was consoled by a lost dog, with a smiling face and a wagging tail.  I remembered love, the comedy of love and how I was led astray. What good are guardian angels, you are better off going down the lonely alleys of love, and betraying yourself, even if you are in a dream. I trust in love and cling to the sweet memories of yesterdays.
I still remember love, it still bewilders me.
Till we meet again, on paradise road.
God Bless You
May all be well with you?
DMD     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sarasota FL

My Earthy Shadow.

Hope Of Mankind.