FRUITTYVILLE

 


FRUITTYVILLE FLORIDA

I once went to visit a dear friend in a local mental health facility, during the visiting hours I found myself in the company of great actors without a screen actors guild card each playing a different part unto themselves. I was inadvertently cast as a member of the cast without knowing. Only there and only there I found myself totally committed to this avant-garde theater in the loft around me.

I wanted to leave at intermission for a smoke but decided to stay on as there was too much going on that I liked past visiting hours. For the sane who came to visit their favorite actors, it was like an alcoholic anonymous meeting without the testimonials.

It was truly a scene out of an off-off off-broadway show from the stage of the human landscape from Fruittiville FL.

We all may sleep well tonight in comfort in the knowledge that there is a safety net for folks that have gotten off one stage onto another one called normal. what is normal?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sarasota FL

My Earthy Shadow.

Love lost