Before I go blind

Before I go blind.


I wait …I wait…and I wait some more.

I eagerly wait for thee, for the sun has left me, the night beckons, and my emotion wants to betray me.
Will you come or have you found another ?
I dare not let my eyelids close, even though I barely see
I dare not leave my vigil for you.
I wait for the very sight of you, and to hear your voice . when I see you, my eyes devour every moment of you, as if you would be gone at any moment.
When our eyes meet our souls have been satisfied, yet I know you will leave once more.
You live in the memories of my youth, thanks my love for coming.
The forest of our love is stirring, the night is fleeting and the sun awakens too soon, let us love till the owl can see no more…….
TILL WE MEET AGAIN…….
Godbless you
May all be well with you

DMD


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sarasota FL

My Earthy Shadow.

Hope Of Mankind.