BRANDED OUTLAW

BRANDED OUTLAW
"HOLD YOUR FIRE".




Where ever an Outlaw rests his head, that’s the place he holds sacred, it could have been a church or a temple but it was a barn. Soon enough it will be time for him to shake the dust and keep on moving.
He can hear the bloodhounds, and the devil is on horseback.
The chase is on again, can’t stop riding, can’t stop hiding and can’t stop triggering, and the posse is riding hard
Bounty hunter wants to collect and society debt has to be paid, but the law never forgets.
On the prairie, I was tumbleweed, on the range a cowpuncher, when I am in town I am a real law-abiding and peaceable citizen but they still call me a hired hand.
Town folks are not shy, to ask me about my past and to touch my gun and seek my advice.
But when the deed is done, they don’t want me anymore these kind folks run me out of town, after yet another town it’s the same story everywhere.
I paid my debt to society, many times over
I am law-abiding and real peaceable but don’t call me a handyman with a gun, I made this town safe for your kind

God bless you
May all be well with you
DMD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sarasota FL

My Earthy Shadow.

Love lost