GLASS CANVAS- STORY OF AN EMPTY PAGE

GLASS CANVAS
THE STORY OF AN EMPTY PAGE

Looking for inspiration.




As I walk and walk on a country road, I pass old farmhouses and abandoned barnyards, and suddenly before I know where I am, I am lost and surrounded by a primitive jungle. As I sit and lean my tired bones under a shady tree, near a dried river bed, time seems to have come to a standstill.
I am thankful for the tree and the shade it gives me.
Looking around, it seems that the vegetation is older than me; I wonder if all this was made for me.
Who knew that one day; I would come here and rest under its canopy.
Not so far in the distance, scavengers are having a meal as more descend on a fresh kill, they all wear red cloaks and mantels, these ancient birds with curved beaks and clawed feet. Now and then they look over their wings and mock me, as they feast.
And I starve for just one more emotion for my inspiration to ebb and flow on this empty glass canvas

God Bless You
May all be well with you?
DMD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sarasota FL

My Earthy Shadow.

Love lost