SAILORS SWEET SONG

SAILORS SWEET SONG

DEDICATED TO SANDY



Oh, setting sun, bring forth an evening star before you part, I pray.
Guide me to the love I have yet to see.
With a true heart, I wait for thee.

I Sail, I Sail under the fading light, away from the shoals into the restless night. 

Surely, I have lost my way no evening star, no lighthouse beacons to guide me in, and this moonless night.       

The skies are dark and very unforgiving, and my ship is called

GREY  

I have no coals and the sea is eager to swallow me whole. 

I gaze upon the bluff, and there I see my love with a lantern in the 
bay to guide me in   

OH, HOW YOU WELCOME ME.

MY TRUE LOVE……… I AM HERE TO STAY.


God Bless You
May all be well with you
DMD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sarasota FL

My Earthy Shadow.

Love lost