DAZZELING DISCLAIMER.

DAZZLING DISCLAIMER.

A letter to all my beloved bloggers:

The characters in these here blogs of today, yesterday, and the future are all very irresponsible. Forgive them, they are not responsible for what they do to themselves or what they might do or not to each other, later on.
Let alone, what they may say, or do unto the author.

“Young and old bloggers don’t tell me later that I did not alert you of the above because I did. Didn’t I”

Now it should be very clear to all you bloggers, that the author is a virtual prisoner at the hands of these characters from the world of fiction. The author is a totally irresponsible blogger after sundown, but at sunrise, it’s a different matter.

“Hopefully you got it”.

“Now go throw the trash out it is full of old blogs.
“Go ahead, go on, tomorrow morning is the pickup to the
City blog dump”.

PS. ALL BLOGGERS AND THEIR GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING THE BLOG POOL OF THEIR CHOICE “COUNTY ORDNANCE “

God Bless You
May all be well with you
DMD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sarasota FL

My Earthy Shadow.

Love lost