KEEP IN TOUCH & STAY IN TOUCH WITH LOVE



KEEP IN TOUCH, & STAY IN LOVE.
 



I love the night that exaggerates my love.
So I take you down memory lane, that summer’s night of my youth, on that beach with my love. What we said to each other, between short breaths and sighs had been said, before but only said for the first time between me and my first love. The waves were tranquil, the moon had a smile and the sea was kissing our feet.
The beach was alive with torrents of emotions, we found a cove to express ours, and we had just one night.
All we needed was each other, and quite, solitude from humanity, we both wished for a long night as the stars would light up our love.
The sea would have to wait to kiss my lovers' feet as the dawn came rushing in, the night was wet, like a monsoon season.




God Bless You
May all be well with you
DMD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sarasota FL

My Earthy Shadow.

Love lost